Want To Learn Guitar?
- Leeds Arts University, Leeds, UK.
- Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory, Nepal.
- University of Chester, Chester, UK
- Federal University of Sao Joao Del Rei.
- Pro Music, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Over 20 different primary schools in England and Wales. (Music For Life, Front Row Music and Class Sounds.)
What Do You Get When You Have A Lesson With Me?
My main goal as a tutor is to cater yours lessons to your needs as a student. So whether you want to learn a musical instrument for leisure or if you want to work towards grades or a performance, I’m happy to work with you to achieve your goals and aspirations. With each guitar lesson you get the following:
- Guitar lessons completely catered to your goals and aspirations as a guitarist.
- Full supporting documentation with each lessons. (PDF’s, Chord Diagrams and Tabs.)
- Detailed notes on each lesson. This will contain specific tips and tricks on how you can improve your playing quickly and effectively.
- A full audio recording of your guitar lesson so you can go back and revisit the content we’ve talked about in your own time.
Where Do Lessons Take Place?
Lessons can take place over Skype/FaceTime or WhatsApp. I’m always happy to meet the requirements of my students and work around a schedule that suits you.
Learning the guitar has changed my life for the better, so whether you want to learn for enjoyment or take your playing to new heights, I’m happy to help out.
How Much Are Your Lessons?
As a tutor, I always want to offer the best value for all my students. Guitar lessons can be expensive and at the end of the day my priority is to teach you guitar as quickly and as effectively as possible.
At a standard rate I charge the following:
£30 – 60 Minute Lesson.
£25 – 45 Minute Lesson.
£15 – 30 Minute Lesson.